Tookan custom templates basically enforce overall consistency by having a predetermined structure and layout. All documents made using a template will match its layout exactly. In layman terms, a template is a pattern that you follow to give you desired results.
Why do we need to use templates?
Templates actually increase flexibility, they’re easy to update, and they provide consistency across the project. They can be improved regularly to meet technological and instructional requirements as well as the client’s needs. These are easily tracked and updated.
Where can we use custom templates in Tookan?
1. Agent Application
2. Customer Application
3. Tookan Forms
4. Bulk CSV file
How to use custom templates in Tookan.
To create Custom templates in Tookan Go to Menu > Settings > Templates
Custom field template will allow you to capture the information in a form that is specific to your business.
You can create multiple templates based on your requirement and you can add as many custom fields in a template as required.
Once the template is created, you can add the template while creating a new task, You can add different templates for different tasks/customers. But you can not use more than one template in one task.
These custom fields shared with your agents/ drivers in the app, provide them the additional info as required.
Watch the video
App Side Display:
In the app side display drop down you can either select Read, Edited, or Hidden from the Customers/Agents. If you choose to Allow agent Input as per your needs, you can also make the particular field mandatory, agents will need to fill the field it in order to complete a task.
Therefore, you can use Custom Templates to adjust /view the information being collected by the agents or entered by the customers. This allows admin to have more control over the data being collected and recorded on the dashboard.
Each field has it’s own input type, you can select it to number, text, image, date or dropdown.
- Audio allows you to input audio
- Checklist allows the user to check the conditions given
- Telephone allows to input the mobile phone number
- Number option allows the input of only numbers.
- Text option allows the input of any character or numbers.
- Image option allows the input of an image.
- Date option allows you to select a date from the calendar.
- Dropdown allows the input of multiple values separated by commas.
- Date-time Past/future allows the user to input a date and time
- Conditional checkbox allows you to add values according to the set condition (for customers, eg. for selecting on demand delivery or next day delivery)
- Checklist allows you to create a list, in which the values separate by ” , ” and the user(Customer/Agent) is able to check or uncheck the value provided.( eg. Collector/agent wearing mask, sanitized. These are shown in two rows followed by a checkbox)
- Document with expiry date (user can add expiry date of the document eg, Drivers license, pharmaceutical license, etc )
- Barcode verification allows you to verify the job through barcode (Can be used as proof of delivery or pickup )
- URL allows the input of only links
- Email allows to input only an email address
However, you can also edit, duplicate or delete a custom template by clicking on the symbol present at the right side of a custom field.
If you enjoyed reading this, we’re sure you will also love checking out what we have in store on our Youtube channel. You can also head to our home page for more info.
You can also check Agent earning
If you still have any doubts, we are here to help you. Just let us know.