When location tracking is not accurate, Please refer to the following settings:
Location tracking effects due to the various optimization in different mobiles.
1. Set location settings too high accuracy.
2. Set no restriction on Tookan agent app for battery optimization from mobile settings.
3. Enable the “autostart” option on Tookan agent app from mobile settings
4. If the phone’s battery is below 15% then the phone’s OS restricts the location services and location stops updating on the dashboard.
5. Agent speed should be below 140 km/hr.
6. For Samsung
a. Settings -> Apps -> Tookan Agent -> Battery -> Allow background activity (enable)
b. Settings -> Apps -> Tookan Agent -> Battery -> Optimise battery usage -> Select Tookan agent -> Disable Tookan Agent optimization
For Redmi (follow for tookan agent app)
For IOS devices
Below point for efficient location tracking::
1. Firstly enable Background App refresh.
2. Secondly If the phone’s battery is below 20% then the phone’s OS may restrict the location services. Preferable to charge the iPhone and use above 20%.
Additionally ensure you turn off low battery mode.
3. Agent speed should be below 140 km/hr.
4. Sometimes Agent explicitly turned off the location. Please verify it as well.
5. Furthermore Location settings should be set as ALWAYS
6. From IOS 13, the “Always Allow” option is removed from the popup when logins into agent app. The agent have to manually select the “always allow” option from settings.
7. Finally Low power mode should be disabled
To know more about troubleshooting steps when The marker for driver isn’t moving on map
If you still have any doubts, we are here to help you. Just let us know.