Can I Get A Free Trial In Tookan Yes, Tookan offers 14-day free trial .
Free trial in tookan is available. you can checkout out the features and all the functionalities available in the 14 day trial period.
Tookan onboarding guide will help to understand the following
Step 1: With tookan free trial you will be able to Onboard agents
The first step in Tookan Onboarding Guide is adding Agents. certainly Agents are the delivery person who will be doing the pickup and delivery from one location to another.
to enumerate, there are 3 ways to onboard drivers on the platform-
1. firstly Adding agents one by one on the platform
For this Goto side menu > agents
On the top right corner, you will see an option “Add Agent”
Click on that and consequently the template will open to enter agent information
1. firstly, First name – Name of Agent
2. secondly, Phone – Phone number of agent
3. Username – This will the login details of the agent to access the app
4. Password – This will be a password using which agent can log in on the app
5. Tags – Tags are basically used to link an agent with a particular team or with a particular type of task. For this, the team or task should have the same tag as that of the agent.
6. Teams – You can use Teams to group a number of agents together and classify drivers based on parameters like location, zones, distance, etc.
7. Agent Type – There are 2 types of agents on Tookan
8. Captive – These agents are full-time agents on the platform
9. lastly Freelancer – These are part-time agents on the platform.
Email and username should be unique
All mandatory fields should be filled
checkout our helpdesk for more such information
Leave A Comment?