You can set the agent earnings & pricing rule by activating extension agent earning & pricing > settings > Template > select template > edit > Add task pricing and agent earnings rule. You can also configure base distance fare and extra fare per unit by going to templates.
You can pay compensation to your agents or calculate pricing for the customer on any value in the custom fields of the template. Once activated the Earning & Pricing data is displayed in the Analytics section on Dashboard as well as Earning & Pricing tab in Agent App.
Steps for activating Task Pricing and Agent Earning:
- Activate Earning & Pricing add-on from Tookan Extensions Go to Menu > Extensions > Activate Task Pricing and Agent Earning
- Go to Dashboard > Settings > Templates > Select a template > Edit > Task Pricing & Agent Earning > Add Rule
- A pop-up box opens up for adding an Earning & Pricing Rule.
- Enter the values in the fields and Save it.
- Select that template while creating a task to apply that rule for that task. Your Earning & Pricing Rule is configured.
Note: You can have more than one rule for a template. The latest rule will be active.
If you still have any doubts, we are here to help you. Just let us know.