A Missions on tookan consists of multiple tasks belonging to multiple workflows (Pickup & Delivery/ Appointments/ Field Workforce), spanning across multiple days and each task could be assigned to multiple agents.
Features of Missions
- Workflows merge – Multiple workflows can be used in a Mission.
- Multiple agents to a task – A task within a Mission can have multiple agents.
- Multiple days – A Mission can have recurring tasks over a span of multiple days.
Let’s take the case of a construction project where there might be a requirement of multiple pick-up and delivery agents, laborers and engineers at the same time. If one has to create individual tasks for each one of them, this might turn into a very tedious job!
So, if a business has such a diverse need, then instead of creating multiple individual tasks it can create just one ‘Missions’ on tookan.
After Mission on tookan; Here’s something on how you can create a tookan task: Task Information
- Click on Create Task button. You will be redirected to the Create New Task screen with options to:
- Add Pickup
- Add Delivery
- Repeat This Task
- Agent Assignment
Click on Add Pickup to create a new pick up task. The following form is displayed:
- Fill in the details associated with the task.
- Select the template from the list added by the admin and click Save Pickup.
- You’ll be redirected to the previous screen.
- You can now see your task listed, with the option to add another pick up task. This feature is useful when listing connected tasks for multiple pick ups.
- Click on Add Delivery and create a new delivery task with all the corresponding details.
- After furnishing all the details, click on Save Delivery.
- Just like Pickup, you can now see your Delivery listed, with the option to add another connected delivery task.
Repeat This Task:
If this is a recurring task, i.e has to be repeated, toggle the bar right and you can recieve the task information
The COVID-19 pandemic has finally changed how people engage with businesses, particularly on-demand operations and those that involve the delivery of goods. Read on to learn more about contactless delivery and everything in detail. To read more about delivery automation click here
If you still have any doubts, we are here to help you. Just let us know.