We have amazing news for you, we have added a new feature in the agent wallet to better your user experience.
The feature update is: We have added the option to add multiple transactions at a time. PFB the steps you can follow to see the feature.
Step-1: Go to settings and select agent wallet
Step-2: Select Bulk transactions
Step-3: Click on bulk upload and fill in the details.
- Order Id: it is a text field which is not mandatory, you can simply use it for your convenience.
- Description: It is another text field you can use for your own understanding and is not mandatory to be filled
- Remarks: You can add a remark for your understanding. Not a mandatory field.
- Amount: This is the field where you put the amount of the transaction that you want to add for your agents.
- Select team: You can select the team of your choice, you can select multiple teams here.
- Select agents: You can select the agents you want to add transactions for, you can select agents of your choice or select all agents
- Wallet type: You can select the type of wallet, credit or wallet type, as per your choice.
- Transaction type: Here you define which type of transaction you want to upload.
After this you are good to go.
Check out the video for reference.