Tookan enables you to check the task’s status and details in simple steps:
- Go to the Tasks panel on the Tookan dashboard. Click on Tasks and a complete list of tasks will open.
- Click on the task that you want to view details of.
- A small window will slide from the right where you can see all the Task Details.
You can see the following information:
- Status: Displays the task status.
- Task Description: Any additional comments or instructions.
- Start Before: Time when the agent commences the task.
- Complete Before: Indicates Task completion time.
- Tracking Link: You can share the tracking link with your customers.
- Team: Name of the team to which agent belongs.
- Agent: Name of the agent.
- Name: Name of Customer.
- Phone: Contact number of customer.
- Email: Email address of the customer.
- Address: Address of customer.
View task history details such as date of task creation.
See if a task is connected to another task (Pickup and Delivery tasks):
Select List View > Turn on toggle “Merge Connected Tasks”
With this option Pickup and Delivery tasks appear together.
Click on three dots icon to perform any of the following:
- Edit Stop: You can edit the task details.
- Duplicate Stop: Save time when creating similar tasks. Autofill task details in the form.
- Export Stop: You can download the task details in CSV format.
- Delete Stop: Delete the task.
- Reassign Agent: You can reassign an agent to the task.
- Change stop status: You can change the task status. Select status from the drop-down list.