From direct to consumer brands to local shops, every business is looking to start an online store today. Shoppers are increasingly going online to make purchases that they would have made in person previously. Businesses that used to only have a physical location are now going online to capitalize on this trend. On that note, we have built a platform for businesses to create an online store without having any technical or coding skills.
To get your business growth, you need to take a few essential steps, including setting up your store, domain name, adding/updating products, and a few more. Once finished, your online store will be ready to receive its first visitor.
Don’t worry, we got your every doubt sorted for you, just a click away-
1 > Setting up an Online store.
- Add your first product
- Set up your Store
- Upload Products Through Combined CSV
- Add or Edit Product
- Menu Features
- Search Sidebar
- How We Can Add Content Page in Store
- Where to go for Help
2 > Configuration Store level.
- Configure the Maximum Orders Per Slot in Store
- Configure Order Preparation Time in Store
- Configure Accept/Reject Order in Order Settings in Store
- Configure Surge on Delivery in Store
- Enable Schedule Order Feature and Set the Time Range in Store
3 > Integrations.
- Setting-up Social Links
- Set-up Payments
- Setting-up IOS Developer Account
- Setting-up Google Play Account
- Setting-up the Look Feel of Your Store
- Terms & Conditions
- DMS Setup
- Payment Modes
4 > Creating a mobile application using firebase.