List, Calender And Map View
To know about List, Calender And Map View –
All the current days tasks appear in a scrollable list view at the homepage of the app. Scroll up and down to view the tasks, and to know their corresponding details, you can click on them.
You can view all the past and the future tasks in the calendar. The Red dot at the top of a particular date signifies the number of incomplete tasks, while the Blue dot at the bottom signifies the total number of tasks assigned to the agent on that particular date.
You can switch between the List view and the Map view with just a tap. All the current days task appear in a scrollable view at the bottom. Scroll left and right to view the tasks and their corresponding location on the map. Click on the task title to view the task details.
After List, Calender And Map View ; Here’s something on how you can create a tookan task: Task Information
- Click on Create Task button. You will be redirected to the Create New Task screen with options to:
- Add Pickup
- Add Delivery
- Repeat This Task
- Agent Assignment
Click on Add Pickup to create a new pick up task. The following form is displayed:
- Fill in the details associated with the task.
- Select the template from the list added by the admin and click Save Pickup.
- You’ll be redirected to the previous screen.
- You can now see your task listed, with the option to add another pick up task. This feature is useful when listing connected tasks for multiple pick ups.
- Click on Add Delivery and create a new delivery task with all the corresponding details.
- After furnishing all the details, click on Save Delivery.
- Just like Pickup, you can now see your Delivery listed, with the option to add another connected delivery task.
Repeat This Task:
If this is a recurring task, i.e has to be repeated, toggle the bar right and you can recieve the task information
The COVID-19 pandemic has finally changed how people engage with businesses, particularly on-demand operations and those that involve the delivery of goods. Read on to learn more about contactless delivery and everything in detail. To read more about delivery automation click here
If you still have any doubts, we are here to help you. Just let us know.