Arriving At Destination
Arriving At Destination : Once you reach the destination, swipe the “Arrived” button at the bottom of the active task. This will send a notification to the customer as well as the owner about your arrival at the destination.
Clicking on the arrived button will also give you the access to add notes, images and signature. These can be taken as proof of delivery. However, these options will only appear if they have been selected from the back end (dashboard).
Start a task
Start A Task : When you click on the task title on the home page you get all the task details. At the bottom there will be an Acknowledge/Accept button (depending upon what the user has selected) Once you Acknowledge/Accept the task, it will automatically redirect you to the next step.
It is only after accepting a task, that you get the option to either call or send a SMS to the customer in front of the person’s name. At the bottom of this screen you get the option to Start/Cancel a task
A task can be edited at any point of time, using any of the following two ways:
A task can be edited at any point of time, using any of the following two ways:https://www.youtube.com/embed/kio02e18SOc?feature=oembed
- Go to Dashboard > Task Panel > Task Tile > Click on right arrow (>) button.
- Task Details, Customer Details and History will appear.
- Click on three dots icon and select Edit Stop. Make the required changes and click on Submit.
- Go to Dashboard > Click on Tasks in left bar.
- Complete list of tasks will appear with all details. Under the extreme right column of actions, click on three dots icon.
- Click on Edit.
- Update the details and click on ‘Submit’ to save the changes.
Leave A Comment?